Canon Eos R5 + RF 400mm f2.8 L IS
Canon Eos R5 + 400mm
With this supertele with three stabilization modes and this very powerful mirrorless you can capture nature and sports with the best quality. The CANON EOS R5 + 400mm RF f2.8 IS L USM allows with its 45 megapixel CMOS sensor and its latest generation DIGIC X processor. In addition to a 5-axis in-body stabilization system that when attached to this super sharp lens thanks to its Super Spectra and Air Sphere coatings are ready to capture at the highest level
With this purchase you will receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- You will also receive a FREE 256 Gb EXpress CF Card.
- More than 200 hours of photographic training at Jon Hernández Education , Course valued at 358 €
- If you are a student, CANON will refund you 250 € , valid until 30-06-22
If you join the Club Fotografianuta (it's easy and free) you save even more...
Canon Eos R5 + 400mm
Features of the Eos R5 CANON
For the professional image maker who needs resolution, speed, and video capabilities, there's the EOS R5 CANON . This full-frame mirrorless camera sets a new standard of versatility and features a newly developed 45MP CMOS sensor, which offers 8K raw video recording, 12fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter and is the first EOS camera to feature a 5-axis sensor. image stabilization change.
Beyond resolution, the sensor also combines with the refined DIGIC X image processor to usher in a new generation of Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast, smooth and intelligent focusing performance using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of deep learning technology to improve subject tracking, as well as accurate detection of eyes, faces, and heads for both people and animals.
Complementing the image assets, the R5, while sporting a new design, also feels familiar to EOS 5 series users. A 0.5" electronic viewfinder with 5.76 million points of especially high resolution provides a realistic refresh rate of 120 fps, while the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD monitor has a vari-angle design to suit the needs of vlogging, as well as to benefit from working from high and low angles. A superior status LCD display allows for an intuitive workflow and the camera also incorporates two memory card slots, a CFexpress Type B, a UHS-II SD, along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity.
45 MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processor
Built around a newly developed 45MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R5 delivers high-resolution still images and video output, and the refined DIGIC X image processor complements this with great speed. The sensitivity of ISO 100-51200, which can be expanded to ISO 102400, is suited to working in a variety of lighting conditions, while fast continuous shooting up to 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
8K30 Raw and 4K120 video recording
The 45 MP full-frame sensor, which benefits more than just still images, also enables stunning high-resolution DCI 30fps raw video recording internally along with 4K recording up to 120fps in 4:2:2 10-bit with CANON Log. HDR-PQ recording is also possible, HDR production in the camera and external recording, via the HDMI port, supports clean 4K output at up to 60fps. All-I and IPB compression options are available, along with the ability to use Dual Pixel CMOS AF when shooting up to 8K raw.
Dual-pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focus points, covering approximately 100% of the image frame for wide, even coverage. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus search for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and tracking moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved on each shot. When shooting videos, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, the rack focus is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change the focus intuitively. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded scenarios.
Subject tracking has also benefited through the use of deep learning technology, which helps gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animals. This technology also supports the most refined eye, face and head detection functions, for both people and animals, which are well suited for portrait applications.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
For the first time on EOS cameras, the R5 incorporates five-axis sensor shift image stabilization that compensates for up to eight impressive stops of camera vibration for truly effective camera vibration compensation to accommodate manual shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in conjunction with optical image stabilization based on lenses for native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 5.67 million dot, 0.5" high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for viewing at eye level and the fast 120fps refresh rate offers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.2" 2.1m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front recording, as well as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- The superior status LCD display can be used to quickly check the camera and shooting settings.
- CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II memory card slots are presented for flexible storage needs; the CFexpress slot is ideal for 8K video and high-resolution, high-speed burst shooting needs, while the SD card slot retains a familiar form factor for wide compatibility.
- Both a 3.5mm headset and a 3.5mm external microphone port are introduced to enhance audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- The durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle harsh working conditions and inclement weather.
- The 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bands are available for fast file transfer to a mobile device and Bluetooth is also available to provide a constant connection of the device through the CANON Camera Connect app.
Main features of the CANON RF 400mm f2.8 Lens
Optically identical to the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM super-telephoto lens, CANON 's RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens delivers high-performance results and is an ideal choice for capturing professional-quality sports images. wildlife and more. Designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras, the lens features three optical image stabilization modes with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction to deliver extremely sharp results, whether handheld or mounted on a monopod. A nine-leaf circular aperture provides beautiful bokeh in smaller lens apertures, and Super Spectra and Air Sphere coatings minimize ghosting and flare for exceptionally clear results when shooting in backlit situations. In addition, the fluorite and Super UD elements used in the optical design reduce color stripes and chromatic aberrations to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. Two focus presets allow you to instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances, and a customizable electronic focus ring allows manual focus during SERVO AF. The RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens is also compatible with rf 1.4xy 2x CANON extenders, and the lens incorporates a dust- and water-resistant design with a fluorine layer on the front element for easy cleaning.
- 400mm f/2.8 super telephoto lens designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras
- Optically identical to EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens
- The fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 benefits when working in low-light conditions and also provides significant control over depth of field to work with selective focusing techniques
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.2'
- Includes three image stabilization operation modes
- Optical image stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction
- Super Spectra coating and Air Sphere coating minimize ghosting and flare when working in bright lighting conditions
- Compatible with CANON RF 1.4xy 2x extenders
- Customizable electronic focus ring with manual focus capability during SERVO AF
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh at smaller lens apertures
- Two focus presets to instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances
- Dust- and water-resistant design with fluorine coating on the front element for easy cleaning
- Rotating tripod collar for working on a tripod or monopod