Canon Eos R5 + RF 85mm f1.2L USM
Canon Eos R5 + 85mm USM
The full-frame camera CANON Eos R5 + 85mm USM is a versatile and powerful mirrorless, with a state-of-the-art DIGIC X processor and a 45-megapixel CMOS sensor that stands out both in the realization of 4K video and in the taking of images in RAW 8K burst. In addition, it has a powerful 5-axis in-body stabilization system, being the first of the entire EOS range to have it. The 85mm USM optic stands out thanks to its magnificent self-focusing speed and its luminosity-
With this purchase you will receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- You will also receive a FREE 256 Gb EXpress CF Card.
- More than 200 hours of photographic training at Jon Hernández Education , Course valued at 358 €
- If you are a student, CANON will refund you 250 € , valid until 30-06-22
If you join the Club Fotografianuta (it's easy and free) you save even more...
Canon Eos R5 + 85mm USM
Features of the Eos R5CANON
For the professional image maker who needs resolution, speed, and video capabilities, there's the EOS R5 CANON . This full-frame mirrorless camera sets a new standard of versatility and features a newly developed 45MP CMOS sensor, which offers 8K raw video recording, 12fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter and is the first EOS camera to feature a 5-axis sensor. image stabilization change.
Beyond resolution, the sensor also combines with the refined DIGIC X image processor to usher in a new generation of Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast, smooth and intelligent focusing performance using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of deep learning technology to improve subject tracking, as well as accurate detection of eyes, faces, and heads for both people and animals.
Complementing the image assets, the R5, while sporting a new design, also feels familiar to EOS 5 series users. A 0.5" electronic viewfinder with 5.76 million points of especially high resolution provides a realistic refresh rate of 120 fps, while the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD monitor has a vari-angle design to suit the needs of vlogging, as well as to benefit from working from high and low angles. A superior status LCD display allows for an intuitive workflow and the camera also incorporates two memory card slots, a CFexpress Type B, a UHS-II SD, along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity.
45 MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processor
Built around a newly developed 45MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R5 delivers high-resolution still images and video output, and the refined DIGIC X image processor complements this with great speed. The sensitivity of ISO 100-51200, which can be expanded to ISO 102400, is suited to working in a variety of lighting conditions, while fast continuous shooting up to 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
8K30 Raw and 4K120 video recording
The 45 MP full-frame sensor, which benefits more than just still images, also enables stunning high-resolution DCI 30fps raw video recording internally along with 4K recording up to 120fps in 4:2:2 10-bit with CANON Log. HDR-PQ recording is also possible, HDR production in the camera and external recording, via the HDMI port, supports clean 4K output at up to 60fps. All-I and IPB compression options are available, along with the ability to use Dual Pixel CMOS AF when shooting up to 8K raw.
Dual-pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focus points, covering approximately 100% of the image frame for wide, even coverage. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus search for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and tracking moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved on each shot. When shooting videos, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, the rack focus is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change the focus intuitively. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded scenarios.
Subject tracking has also benefited through the use of deep learning technology, which helps gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animals. This technology also supports the most refined eye, face and head detection functions, for both people and animals, which are well suited for portrait applications.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
For the first time on EOS cameras, the R5 incorporates five-axis sensor shift image stabilization that compensates for up to eight impressive stops of camera vibration for truly effective camera vibration compensation to accommodate manual shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in conjunction with optical image stabilization based on lenses for native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 5.67 million dot, 0.5" high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for viewing at eye level and the fast 120fps refresh rate offers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.2" 2.1m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front recording, as well as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- The superior status LCD display can be used to quickly check the camera and shooting settings.
- CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II memory card slots are presented for flexible storage needs; the CFexpress slot is ideal for 8K video and high-resolution, high-speed burst shooting needs, while the SD card slot retains a familiar form factor for wide compatibility.
- Both a 3.5mm headset and a 3.5mm external microphone port are introduced to enhance audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- The durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle harsh working conditions and inclement weather.
- The 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bands are available for fast file transfer to a mobile device and Bluetooth is also available to provide a constant connection of the device through the CANON Camera Connect app.
Characteristics of the CANON RF 85mm f1.2L USM lens
Combining a prized short telephoto focal length with an exceptionally bright maximum aperture, the RF 85mm f/1.2L USM CANON is also characterized by its advanced optical design to produce well-corrected images. The fast f/1.2 design excels in harsh lighting conditions and also benefits from working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical design incorporates a blue spectrum refractive optics element; a specially developed element that helps to almost completely eliminate chromatic aberrations and color stripes for remarkable clarity and color accuracy. In addition to this, an ultra-low dispersion element and an aspherical element are also presented to further control various aberrations and distortions for great sharpness and resolution. The individual elements also feature an air sphere coating to suppress glare and ghosting to achieve high contrast and color fidelity when working in bright light and backlight conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is a suitable ring-type ultrasonic motor, which offers fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. A unique control ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame CANON RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- The exceptionally bright maximum aperture of f/1.2 allows for wide control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits work in low-light situations.
- The blue spectrum refractive optics element virtually eliminates color stripes and chromatic aberrations by refracting shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum (blue light).
- An aspherical element and a UD element also help control aberrations and distortions for sharper and clearer image quality.
- An air sphere coating (ASC) has been applied to the lens elements to reduce flashes and ghosting of the backlight to maintain light transmission and high contrast in bright lighting conditions.
- The ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms, a high-speed CPU, and an internal focus design, is employed to deliver fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow use in adverse conditions.
- The rounded diaphragm of 9 blades contributes to a pleasant quality of bokeh.