Canon Eos R body
Canon Camera EOS R | buy EOS R | EOS R Body
The EOS R CANON Camera is the company's first full-format mirrorless camera. And in addition to an impressive quality since it is a CMOS of more than 30 Mpx with the Integrated Dual Pixel technology. Maximum sensitivity of 40,000 ISO, and the ability to record in 4k at 30p. buy EOS R will allow you to discover why CANON is the market leader. And do not hesitate to acquire EOS R Body
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- We teach you to use it in our Academy
- More than 200 hours of photographic training at Jon Hernández Education
If you join the Club Fotografianuta (it is easy and free) Register and improve this price even more
EOS R | Canon Camera buy EOS R | EOS R Body
Everything you need to know about CANON EOS R
The first step in CANON's mirrorless evolution, the EOS R unites a rebuilt lens mount and an updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is about to be the means to make the most of a new set of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera, the EOS R features a 30.3MP high-resolution full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up to a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting at 8 fps and 4K30 UHD video recording. In addition to images, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points to acquire focus quickly and accurately. This focusing system is also sensitive up to EV-6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system also perfectly fits the 4K UHD video recording capabilities, which are also completed with Movie Digital IS to minimize camera movement, the built-in CANON recording function for greater dynamic range, and 4K 4:2 4:2 outputs per HDMI for even greater color control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution OLED electronic viewfinder and 3.69m dots for clear, bright eye view. Conversely, a 3.15" rear 2.1m LCD touchscreen is also offered, and has a swivel design to suit work from high and low angles. Also adapting to tactile cravings is a multifunctional bar, which can be customized to intuitively adjust shooting settings. And like a chamber built to withstand the harshest environments, the magnesium alloy body is sealed with dust and moisture.
RF Lens Mount CANON
Starting with a new lens mount, the EOS R is the first camera to support CANON's line of RF-mount lenses. This mount is characterized by its 54mm diameter width and short 20mm rear flange distance, promoting the ability to design lenses that are both faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization functions. This mounting design also provides full compatibility with existing EF and EF-S mount lenses via an optional EF-EOS R mount adapter.
30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
A large 30.3 MP full-frame CMOS sensor is introduced that serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When combined with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS R offers a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400 to work in a variety of lighting conditions. Fast continuous shooting at 8fps is also supported for photographing moving subjects.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar way to how a video camera acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of 5655 phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus finding for faster and more direct control of focus placement. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is obtained with each shot. When recording video, The Servo AF Movie mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible by simply touching the elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change the focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or messy scenarios. In addition, the focusing system is sensitive up to EV-6 to work in low-light conditions with precise AF capabilities
4K UHD video recording and CANON Log Gamma
Designed to create multimedia images, the EOS R supports 4K (3840 x 2160) UHD resolution at 30fps at 480Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p capture at 60fps and HD 720p at 120fps for slow-motion playback. When recording in camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, 10-bit clean 4:2:2 output is possible in the ITU-R CT.2020 when using an external recorder.
The built-in CANON registry also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800% or 12 stops. This feature makes it easier to combine cameras in post-production and provides the highest latitude and potential for color graduation. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graduated appearance for more accurate display on the camera's LCD screen.
Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external microphone can also be used via the 3.5mm microphone jack.
Dual Pixel RAW
First introduced with the EOS 5D Mark IV, Dual Pixel RAW allows photographers to record all the information that the sensor's unique pixel architecture can offer, providing a way to make fine adjustments after taking the image. These settings include fine focus adjustments that can help you slightly adjust the focus point to highlight additional details, change the bokeh outline to improve composition, and reduce the ghosting effect on your photographs. This requires the use of CANON's Digital Photo Professional software.
- The integrated 3.69m dot OLED electronic viewfinder is 0.71x magnification and offers a bright and clear medium for eye-level viewing.
- The 3.15" and 2.1m rear LCD screen has a swivel design for ease of use when working from high, low and front angles. It's also a touchscreen for intuitive control of the shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- The customizable multifunctional bar is located near the viewfinder on the back of the camera, and can be configured to control four functions using movements to the right, left, slide, and press. It can be used to adjust white balance or ISO, to control focus/display focus information or AF modes, switch to movie shooting modes, use flexible priority AE, or be customized for other functions.
- The superior panel incorporates a dot matrix LCD display, which provides quick access to important camera settings.
- An SD memory card slot is included, and it supports the UHS-II protocol for faster read and write speeds to better support 4K video recording and fast continuous shooting.
- The magnesium alloy body design is lightweight, durable, and features dust- and water-resistant seals for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to share, control, and transfer images wirelessly with a compatible smart device via the CANON Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- The LP-E6N rechargeable lithium-ion battery includes approximately 430 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is compatible with the PD-E1 USB power adapter. This camera is also compatible with the LP-E6 battery, however, it does not support charging on the camera.
- Digital Lens Optimizer helps minimize the appearance of various optical aberrations in the camera, including diffraction, for cleaner image quality.
- Multi-shot noise reduction technology records four sequential exposures and then combines them in-camera to produce an image with softer tones and less noise to suit long-exposure images.
- Images can be saved as Compact Raw files (C-RAW / . CR3), which offer smaller file sizes for faster post-processing.
the ISO. Designed for those who are always on the go, Bluetooth, which is always on, allows you to connect a mobile phone to the EOS R and record GPS data in the images. For greater creativity, remote shooting using the CANON Camera Connect app provides the freedom of more flexible shooting.